So let me tell you about our experience, or lack there of, at this Boston Pizza location.
1) Our family of 3 (2 adults & 1 child, age 6) get seated in the bar. Child was not given a childs menu and we had to wait for 15 minutes for the bartender to come to us and we had to ask for one.
2) Our one appetizer, the calamari, was over-cooked and took might at least another 15 minutes to come out.
3) We were served another tables french onion soup.
4) Our main courses were all cold, including my sons spaghetti which he made sure to tell us about.
5) When my fiance asked to have her cold $18 salmon dinner taken back because it was to cold, she was asked, would you like us to warm that up for you?
6) To compensate us for all our cold meals we were given two $5 off our next visit coupons. It kind of seemed like a slap in the face.
7) Before leaving, we asked the bartender about the service we had experienced. He agreed with us that the management could have done more to help compensate our horrible experience. He was a nice guy and took it upon himself to give my son a free dessert Worms in Dirt and even laughed when my fiance told him the management offered to microwave her salmon to heat it up.
I have never in my life not left a tip at a restaurant, UNTIL VISITING THIS BOSTON PIZZA!
★ Poor 1 out of 5 twenty seven months and seven days ago around 4AM by 6854th visitor
OMG service is nothing short of horrid...we went on our lunch hour and it took us over 1.5 hrs to get served....when we asked if it was coming soon we got eyes rolled at us and basically told the kitchen was backed up because they were busy! horrible experience..food not great either!
In light of a very disappointing recent fundraising event at this location I would not return to dine nor recommend this location to
anyone. Our objective was to raise funds for a community youth sports team and were let down tremendously. We were embarrassed that our supporters did not receive what they were promised and that we were made to feel that the restaurant was not making money through this "community" fundraising event.
Great atmosphere for a meal with your family and friends. The servers are helpful and hard working. However, avoid any kind of fundraising dining events!! This franchise is not equipped to host a large event as such. A recent community event for our team, had left over 100 supporters greatly dissatisfied with the service and dissappointed with the actions taken by the mgt team to rectify this unfortunate experience! A community supporter.
I had the most amazing experience there. I had been there before with sub par customer service. I had the pleasure of meeting the general manager named Nina and was impressed with our server's knowledge and the manager's attention to detail. THanks for a wonderful evening. We WILL be back!