★ Poor 1 out of 5 eighty nine months and twenty days ago around Noon by chal
The restaurant is situated in a very nice area, and it could have been big if they really offered great food at reasonable price. Unfortunately, I got very disappointed at my recent experience eating there.#chicken #eating #restaurant #spicy #thai Respond
1) Only two sloppy tables available for dine-in
2) I ordered $10.5 chicken stir-fry, and got only three or four tiny (fingertip-like) pieces of chicken on top of some vegetable - definitely not worth the money
3) I didn't taste any authentic thai spice in the dish but just some ordinary spicy sauce you can find in your own kitchen
4) The choices on the menu are limited, not like any other Thai restaurant.
5) They only take cash, which makes it very inconvenient for those who are used to carrying only credit card or debit card. What's more, they do NOT give receipts.
Overall, I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
★★★★ Very Good 4 out of 5 one hundred twenty eight months and twenty one days ago around 1AM by basilicum
I sampled the chicken pad thai and the red coconut curry w/ pinapple. I found it to be above average (for Victoria fare) and rather delicious. The spice level was a touch low, but I suppose they have to protect the average diner, I however prefer a spicy dish and will order accordingly next time. Will go back again. Great for take out or for a qucik stop.#chicken #spicy #thai #victoria Respond
The gist of Ricasalsa Mexican Food reviews: authentic, delicious, average, absolute, reasonable, disappointed, inconvenient Write a Review
Please include your correct email address if you want us to reply.
Ricasalsa Mexican Food (250) 360-1615
1109 McKenzie St., Victoria BC as of FoodPages.ca